Joan Meeting Room Booking Assistant • 5 Easy Steps To Install One
If you are visiting our website, then you are probably like most other visitors who are all looking for an affordable room booking solution for their office. If this is the case, then the Joan Meeting Room Booking Assistant is the right solution for you. This basic, user friendly system, will meet most room booking solution requirements at a fraction of the price of its competitors. It also doesn’t require any special hardware or other software to work, therefore making it the easiest room booking system to deploy.
5 Easy Installation Steps
- So, to start off, you will have to remove the Joan Meeting Room Booking Assistant display and the accessories from the box.
- Power on the unit and then join it to your local wireless network.
- Now once connected, create a new Office 365, Exchange, Google Apps or iCal account dedicated to this unit.
- Once done, you will need to log into the Joan dashboard and pair the unit to your calendar platform. This is why you created the new account during step 3.
- Finally you can install the unit outside your meeting room, without the usual cabling and special tools required.
How Does The Joan Meeting Room Booking Assistant Work?
These Are The Key Features We Like
- Integrating the Joan display with your favourite calendar application is simple because the on-board software can pair with either Office365, Exchange, Google Apps or iCal.
- The unit works out-of-the-box with any wireless network therefore no network cables are required.
- The wall mounting bracket makes it really easy to install without using any tools, well, besides maybe a spirit level.
- The Joan logo at the top right of the display can be replaced with your own one, thus making your corporate brand more visible to visitors.
- Because the unit is powered by batteries it will email the administrator low battery signals to avoid any unnecessary downtime. With an estimated runtime of 3 months we still believe this is a great wireless option.
- Relocating existing displays to new offices will also be an easy task. Simply remove the wall mounting from the wall and then replace the double sided tape on the back of the unit. That’s it!
How To Install The Display?
- Remove the film from the double sided tape at the back of the display before you start the installation.
- Now place the display on a firm surface outside your meeting room and remember to use a spirit level, otherwise the panel will be skew on the wall.
- Now gently apply pressure to the panel to firmly fix the panel in position, but remember to keep the panel straight.
- Finally the installation is done. You can then easily mount and dismount the panel with the installed magnetic housing.
Finally The Big Question. How Much Does It Cost?
The Joan Meeting Room Booking Assistant is selling for around R 8,999 and excludes 14% VAT in South Africa. More attractive pricing will be available for orders above 10 units.
For more technical information about this product we recommend you download the datasheet.