Crestron Mercury Tabletop Conference System
ISE 2017 have just started, and Crestron has released the new Crestron Mercury Tabletop Conference System that will simplify installations in huddle rooms forever. The new Crestron Mercury Tabletop Conference System is a compact solution that now incorporates, Voice Calling & Audio Conferencing, BYOD Multimedia Presentations, Videoconferencing & Web Collaboration, Workplace Integration, and an HD Colour Touch Screen.
These features combined makes up all the requirements for a collaborative huddle room. Connect your laptop to the unit and start making video calls using your choice of video collaboration platform. You can now use Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, StarLeaf, Cisco, Polycom, and many more leading video conferencing applications. Don’t be limited by hardware and make your changes in your business a lot quicker without changing the original hardware in your meeting room.
What Is Included?
- Full open SIP conferencing speakerphone
- Bluetooth® pairing with mobile phones
- USB connectivity for laptops running web conferencing or other software 
- High-definition USB room camera 
- AirMedia® wireless BYOD presentation capability 
- HDMI® input for full-motion HD video sources 
- HDMI output for room display device 
- Exceptional full-duplex audio performance
- Extremely natural 2-way wideband voice quality
- Integrated 360° quad microphone array
- High-powered full-range speaker
- Limes Audio TrueVoiceTM AEC technology
- High-visibility mic mute indication
- Available add-on mic pods for extra coverage
- 7” (178 mm) HD colour touch screen
- Consistent and intuitive user interface
- LDAP corporate directory access
- Microsoft Exchange Server® integration
- Crestron Fusion® Cloud and PinPointTM App integration
- Built-in PinPoint beacon
- Integrated room scheduling capabilities
- Built-in PIR occupancy detector
- Persistent occupancy awareness (patent-pending)
- Customizable welcome screen on the room display 
- Cloud-based provisioning
- Web browser configuration
- Enterprise-grade security
- Dual LAN ports
- PoE+ powered 
- CEC, IR, or RS-232 display control 
- Complete system packages
Features In More Detail
- Mercury is a full-featured VoIP conferencing speakerphone that’s fully compatible with major SIP-compliant phone systems. Its advanced design provides highly intelligible, full-duplex communication for every participant around a conference table. Dialing and answering calls is easy and intuitive using the large HD colour touch screen. Corporate directory access (LDAP) enables one-touch dialing from the customer’s centrally managed directory.
- Pair Mercury with any mobile phone using Bluetooth® to make calls or join a call in progress. Mercury instantly transforms a personal phone call into a whole-room audio conference with clear, echo-free audio the ability to start and stop a call, adjust volume, mute, and display caller ID on Mercury’s touch screen. Bluetooth-enabled phones appear automatically on the touch screen, enabling instant connectivity with the press of a button.
- Connect a laptop computer via USB to enable enhanced audio performance for any softphone application running on the laptop.
- Mute the microphone by simply tapping the mute bar on top of the Mercury device. Its extra-bright, bi-color indicator bar ensures that the mic and mute status are clearly visible to the whole room.
- Connecting an HD display device to Mercury’s HDMI® output enables the presentation of all types of multimedia from BYOD sources with ease.
- Its built-in AirMedia® gateway allows the wireless presentation of content from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet device via the room’s Wi-Fi® wireless network. Wired LAN connections are also supported.
- Any AV source can be plugged in via HDMI to present full-motion HD 1080p60 video on the room display, with high-fidelity audio playing through Mercury’s high-powered speaker.
Mercury behaves like any USB Audio device, enabling use as a speaker and/or microphone for all types of multimedia applications running on a laptop computer.
- Mercury can turn any space into a videoconference room by simply connecting a laptop running
Skype® for Business, Cisco WebEx®, GotoMeeting®, Slack®, or another web conferencing or UC application.
- Connect the laptop via USB and Mercury provides enhanced audio along with a high-definition view of the whole room through the included USB camera.
- No more huddling around a laptop to interact and share content with remote participants. Connect the laptop’s HDMI output to allow the whole room to view content and camera images on the main display.
- Only enabled on models CCS-UC-1-AV KIT and CCS-UC-1-AV W/PS KIT.
- The system may be powered using PoE+ except when a CCS-UCA-MIC microphone pod is connected. To enable support for up to two microphone pods, the system must be powered using the PW-2420RU power pack (available separately or included with models CCS-UC-1 W/PS KIT and CCS-UC-1-AV W/PS KIT).
- HDMI connections require an appropriate adapter or interface cable to accommodate a DVI or Dual-Mode DisplayPort signal. CBL-HD-DVIinterface cables are available separately.